From this page you will be able to download the final PUBLIC reports associated to LiMaS project.
You have to register to download project reports and newsletters.
The PUBLIC available reports until now are the following:
- WP2 SMEs Analysis. Report about SMEs limitations, barriers, experience, people skills and tools/information used to manage legislative requirements and environmental improvement of their products and processes. The results of an specific SMEs survey and a bibliographic research on previous surveys were presented.
- WP3 Tools Analysis. Report about tools available in the market that deal with LCA, Eco-design, EMS and legislative compliance (e.g. complexity, time consuming, user expertise, etc.). Detailled analysis of most promising tools were developed focused on most relevant aspects for future LiMaS software tool.
- WP4 Methodology Report. Report about the methodology and the public supporting tools developed to integrate, using a common approach, the different environmental aspects covered by the LiMaS project. These aspects are: product environmental assessment (LCA), Environmental Management System, Legislative compliance (RoHS, WEEE, REACH and Eco-design Directive), hazardous substances monitoring and environmental communication (eco-labels).
From this page you will be able to download the newsletters associated to this project. The available newsletters until now are:
- LiMaS Newsletter January 2010. General project description and planning.
- LiMaS Newsletter August 2010. Project status and available new information.
- LiMaS Newsletter March 2011. Methodology and supporting tools.
- LiMaS Newsletter October 2011. Web application and WebSuite.
Other public documents:
- EuPeco-profiler user manual
- LiMaS questionnaire. Help us to improve the LiMaS project results by answering the questionnaire, which indicates your needs and expectations on Eco-Innovation and other environmental aspects. We would like to know your perspective as a SME that manufactures energy-related products. Please fill in the LiMaS questionnaire and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
- Layman's Report
- LiMaS flyer
- Project Information Sheet.- December 2011